Honda Offers Recent College Grad Incentives
Whether you’ve got your degree in hand or will soon, Honda is proud to offer our recent college graduates some incentives on Honda vehicles. You’re stepping out into a new adventure, beginning a new chapter of your life, and there’s no better way to do that that in a new Honda. Just check out these college grad incentives!
$500 Honda College Graduate Bonus
Honda is proud to announce that recent college grads can receive $500 toward the purchase of any new 2014, 2015, or 2016 model year Honda vehicle (except for the Honda Fit EV or the Honda Clarity) when you lease or finance that new vehicle through Honda Financial ServicesSM.*
Qualifying for this college grad incentive is fairly straightforward:
- You need to be a college grad. This means that you need to have gotten a master’s, bachelor’s, or associate’s degree from a U.S. accredited college or a registered nursing school.
- The window for being considered a college graduate is up to six months before you graduate and up to two years after you graduate.
- You need to meet the Honda Financial Services credit criteria and sign one of the contracts that support this rebate.
- Prove your eligibility for the program with a copy of your diploma or transcript
- The bonus recipient will have to be listed on the Honda Financial Services contract as the primary buyer.
Other Important Info
You’ll also need a few other things in addition to the criteria listed above:
- Have 5% down payment
- Have proof of employment (or firm commitment from employer)
- No adverse credit history
This program is in recognition of all the hard work you’ve put in to complete your higher education and stands as a salute to hardworking individuals who want to go places, just not in the beat-up rust bucket that got them this far. So go on, award yourself with a brand new Honda vehicle; we have plenty of new models that will perfectly fit the recent graduate lifestyle. Check out Bosak Honda Michigan City for more information on this program and to start looking for your new car today.