2014 Honda Odyssey: Best Selling Minivan
If you’re looking for a critically acclaimed best selling minivan, look no further than the 2014 Honda Odyssey. This large vehicle is a wonderful people mover with plenty of space and high-tech features. For the latest model, Honda has managed to improve the Odyssey by adding a vacuum cleaner hidden away in a compartment in the back with reach enough for all three rows of the car.
Here’s what some of the critics are saying about the Odyssey:
- Edmunds.com says the Odyssey is a “top pick for minivans thanks to its versatile interior, long list of features and engaging driving dynamics.”
- According to Left Lane News, “practicality, along with capable handling and admirable fuel efficiency, makes the Odyssey one of the top choices in the minivan segment.”
- Kelley Blue Book also recommends the Odyssey: “the Honda shines with features and functionality.”
Highlights of the 2014 Honda Odyssey
- Powerful with Efficient Performance: The 2014 Odyssey comes equipped with a 3.5L V6 capable of 248 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque. The Odyssey can travel from 0 to 60 mph in 7.9 seconds, which is fast for a large minivan. These models are also quite efficient and capable of up to 28 mpg highway.*
- Seating Capacity: The Odyssey comfortable seats up to eight people. Some minivans only seat seven.
- Cargo Capacity: A minivan is a great tool for doing a bit of moving. The 2014 Honda can carry up to 148 cubic feet of cargo.
- Standard Features: Every Odyssey comes with an eight-inch information display in front, Bluetooth, a rearview camera, and Pandora internet radio.
- Safety Ratings: The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety gave the minivan their top score of “good” in both their front crash tests as well as with their side and roof-strength tests.
Come to Bosak Honda for a Test Drive
If you’d like to learn more about the Honda Odyssey, just come to our dealership. You can find Bosak Honda in Michigan City at 710 US 20. Have any questions for us? Just call the dealership at (800) 728-9825.
* 19 city/28 highway/22 combined mpg rating. Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.